Hajj Khidmat Application Form 2019, Haj Recruitment 2019 :- All the Male and Female Muslim Candidates who are working Permanent Employee In State Government/ Central Government/ UTs/ Administrative/ PSUs/ Autonomous For Temporary Deputation To Consulate General Of India, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia For The Post Coordinators, Assistant Haj Officer And Haj Assistant For Haj 2019.
The Haj Application Form in invited for all the candidates through official website. For the female Muslim candidates who are working Permanent Employee in Police/ Para Military/ Defence Force can apply for these posts. Before apply you must check the eligible criteria and other terms and condition from here.
Hajj Khidmat Application Form 2019
Eligible Criteria details:
- Deputy Secretary Of Central Government With 4 Year Of Service In The Level 12 In May Matrix 7th CPC Or Grade Pay Of Rs. 7600 As Per The 6th
- Under Secretary Of Central Government Completing 5 Year Of Service In The Level 11th In Pay Matrix As Per The 7th
- Officers in the Rank of Deputy Secretary with More Than 4 Year of Service in Government of India or Its Equivalent Will Not Be Considered.
For Assistant Haj Officer:
- The Applicant Should Be Hold The Post Of Under Secretary Of Central Government With Less Than 5 Year Of Service In The Level 11 Of Pay Matrix 7th CPC Of Grade Pay Rs. 6600 As Per The 6th
- Section Officer of Central Government in the Level 8/ Level 10 of Pay Matrix as Per the 7th CPC or Grade Pay Rs. 4800 (Pay Band 2)/ Rd. 5400 (Pay Band 3) As Per the 6th
- The Section Officer or Equivalent with Grade Pay Rs. 5400 & Rs. 4800 in Pay Matrix Band 2 (Rs. 9300/- To Rs. 34800/-) As Per the 6th CPC Are Also Eligible.
For Haj Assistant:
- The Applicant Should Be Hold A Regular Post Of Assistant Section Officer/ Assistant In The Central Government In The Level 7 In Pay Matrix As Per The 7th CPC Or Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- As Per The 6th
- Proficiency In Regional Language
- Knowledge Of Arabic Language
- Knowledge Of Accounts
- Experienced In Crowd Control And Disaster Management
- Experienced In Public Relations, Administrative, Police & Para Military Services
- Course in Data Entry, Computer Including Proficiency In Ms Word, Excel, Email And Internet, LAN And WAN From NIC Or Person Holding O level Certificate From Department Of Electronic.
Applicant should not be less than 30 years and more than 55 year of age on 1st January 2019.
Instruction to apply application form:
Applicant should be filling their application form with all required details before the last date 24th January 2019. Application form is available on official website www.haj.nic.in. After filled application form, must be send it in original with all required documents at the given postal address before the last date 10th February 2019.
Under Secretary (Haj II)
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
West Block – VIII, Wing – II, 1st Floor,
Sector – 1, R. K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: – If any female candidates who is found pregnant at the time of departure to Jeddah for Haj Duties, would not be allowed to process for Haj Deputation.