Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2019, Pakistan Hajj Online Registration 2019 :पाकिस्तान हज एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म 15th जनवरी 2019 से शुरू होने जा रहे है| Hello Friends, in this article there is good news for you. Finally the wait is over as the Government of Pakistan has just declared all information regarding the new Hajj Scheme 2019. This scheme comprises the details about the Pakistan Hajj Application Form submission process, registration dates, eligibility criteria, etc. All of these details are discussed in detail below on this webpage.
ہیلو دوست، اس مضمون میں آپ کے لئے اچھی خبر ہے. آخر میں انتظار ختم ہو گیا ہے کیونکہ پاکستان حکومت نے حج حج 2018 کے بارے میں تمام معلومات کا اعلان کیا ہے. اس منصوبہ میں پاکستان حج درخواست فارم جمع کرانے کے عمل، رجسٹریشن کی تاریخ، اہلیت کے معیار، وغیرہ کے بارے میں تفصیلات شامل ہیں. اس ویب صفحے پر ذیل میں تفصیل سے.
Even the Prime minister a press conference had ordered the ministry of Pakistan to create the best possible arrangements for Pakistani pilgrims for this year. Pakistan Hajj Online Registration 2019 is the most awaited notification waiting by the Pakistan pilgrims.
Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2019
Pakistan Hajj 2019 Application starting date : 15th January 2019
Pakistan Hajj 2019 Application form last date : 24th January 2019
Official website : www.hajjinfo.org
Pakistan’s Hajj quota was reduced to 143,368 in last year has been restored to 179,210. On the other side, the Hajj Ministry of Saudi has been requested to enhance Pakistan’s quota by at least 15,000 which is based on the current population around the country. For all Hajj pilgrims, issuing tenders for the accommodation process, transport, catering and other facilities has been started.
Services provided to Pakistan Pilgrims
Before going to apply for Pakistan Hajj Online Registration 2019 applicants must know the air fares which is different for each country and maintains by the Hajj.
In between the government and private Hajj operators, the Hajj quota of 179,210 pilgrims is expected to be distributed in a 60/40 ratio. If Pakistan pilgrims requests for increasing the Hajj quota then request will be officially approved by Saudi Arabia. The private operator’s quota will be only allocated to existing quota holders in order to ensure smooth Hajj operations.
- To provide clearance services at airports.
- There are modern buses in order to transport Pakistan pilgrims from airport to their residences.
- It provides provision of 100 % accommodation will be ensured.
- Services like provides cooked meals three times in a day.
- Filtered water and effective cooling systems.
- Fireproof tents provision at Arafat.
- Provision of separate washrooms for the disabled persons in Mina and Arafat.
Pakistan Hajj Online Registration 2019 Important Dates:
- The registration process of Pakistan Hajj will started in the month of March.
- The Hajj will continue till April 2019.
- During this Hajj time period, interested candidates can send their Hajj Online Application Form 2019 at any branch of the eight selected banks.
Additional proposals supported for the Hajj quota:-
As per the government scheme, Candidates who have performed Hajj in the last seven years are not eligible to apply for Pakistan Hajj Online Registration 2019. In the same manner, the limit is restricted to the last five years for private Hajj schemes.
Before going to apply for the Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2019, every pilgrim should take a look at essential terms and conditions. If the candidate’s requirement does not match by the Hajj Scheme then they would be considered not eligible.
Necessary Guidelines for Hajj Pilgrims of Pakistan:
- Applied contestant should be mentally and physically fit.
- Candidate must possess an original CNIC with minimum expiry date of March 2019 compulsory.
- Registered pilgrims will be selected randomly by making lucky draw.