Pakistan Hajj 2020 Application Form, Pakistan Hajj Pilgrims Qurrah 2020:- According to Ministry of Religious Affairs and Haj 2020 Policy, no separate charges will be charged for the Haj facility this year. A total of 184210 Pakistani Pilgrims will perform Haj 2020. Applications for Hajj 2020 will be accepted from February 25 to March 6, 2020. Haj 2020 will be implemented in the ratio of 60:40 by the organizers of the private Haj Group along with the government.
After the date of application form the applicant will be selected according to the government scheme. The Cost of Hajj 2020 will be Rs 436975, which includes Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot and Rahim Yar Khan in northern areas of Pakistan. The cost for the southern region is Rs 426975 which will include Karachi, Sukkur and Quura.
An additional payment of cost of sacrifice (animal sacrifices) will be made, which is Rs. 19451. There will be 10000 seats reserved for senior citizens of 80 years of age and another 10000 seats will be reserved for those who had failed for the past three years. According to the rules, 1.5 percent of seats will be reserved for tough cases. Pilgrims will be provided 5 litters for Aab-i-ZamZam, which will not have any cost. The federal cabinet has announced that the cost of the performance of Hajj 2020 has been fixed at Rs 456426 / – in which all other costs have been included along with Kurbani.
Authorized Bank which Accept Haj 2020 Application:
Here we are updating all the details on Pakistan Haj 2020 Online Application Form and mentioning them below this page. Haj is known as an obligatory for all Muslim who can afford to perform it. Once in life Muslim want to go for Haj. So here we are going to provide you complete details with the Latest Haj 2020 Policy. Many of Muslim candidates want to perform haj. The Ratios of Performing Haj 2020 are one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants. Many of applicants go to haj under the government quota and many other perform haj privately. As per the Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2020 he haj quota may be increase in 2020 as per the last year.
The Selection of Applicant for Haj 2020 will be through associate banks and selection of Hujjaj will be on basis of computerized open balloting. The list of selected candidates will perform through Lucky draw. All the candidates who want to perform Haj 2020 will have valid International Machine Readable Pakistani Passport up to 20th February 2020. For more details can check from the following article.
- First Women Bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd
- United Bank Ltd
- Habib metropolitan Bank
- Faysal Bank
- JS Bank Ltd
- National bank of Pakistan
- Allied Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Habib Bank Ltd
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
- Bank AL-Falah
Eligible Criteria for Pakistan Haj 2020:-
As per the Haj 2020 Latest News persons who are going to perform Haj 2020 will have to satisfy some criteria as mentioning below:
- Persons must have valid International Machine Readable Passport valid up to 20th February 2020.
- Persons must have NADRA CNIC Card
- Women persons must be 45 year in age.
- Persons who have performed haj from the last five year will not eligible for Haj 2020, although they are Maharam or going to perform Haj Badal.
- Persons must have new passport size photograph with the blue light background in size 4 to 3 cm.
- Persons must have a valid Medical Certificate recognized by any Hospital.
- Persons will not eligible to performed Haj 2020 is having any diseases or infections.
Pakistan Haj 2020 Important Dates:
- Start Date of Haj 2020 Application Form: February 2020.
- Last Date of Haj 2020 Application Form: March 2020.
Haj 2020 Package:
Under the Government Haj Scheme 2020 Rs 179210 + Rs 5000 is allocated in the year 2020. The total charge for Haj 2020 is under the Haj Policy 2020 as:
- For the Northern Region of Pakistan: Rs. 436975/-
- For the Southern Region of Pakistan: Rs. 426975/-
- For the Qurbani Charge (Optional): 19451/-
- Haj Dues for infant who born after September 2020: RS. 12910/-